Thursday, October 30, 2008

My Long Overdue Tag

Well this is my first time blogging but since Daniel tagged me a few weeks ago I decided it was time to start. I've been procrastinating like usual, but since Osama Bin Laden made the list before I did, i hoped no one would mind if I took my time. Our little family is doing well and we're all looking forward to spending some time together in a few weeks.


8 Favorite Shows
Heroes
Burn Notice
Sons of Anarchy
Cold Case
Man vs Wild
Survivor: Gabon (mandy's going to
give me a hard time about that)
Wow! Wow! Wubbzy
Anything that doesn't have Dora in it
8 Favorite Restaurants
La Stazione
Jackalope BBQ
Panda Express
Sonic
Arby's
Mon ami Gabi
Bradley Ogden's
Rocco's Pizzeria
8 Things I Did Yesterday
Spent some time with my famiy
Wrestled with Makenna and Emma
Carved another pumpkin (wubbzy died)
Got Makennas hair cut
Relaxed
Caught up on my shows
8 Things I Look Forward To
Meeting Emmett
Living In Las Vegas
Being able to type without Mandy reading
over my shoulder
A winter without icy roads
Having a few weeks off
Showing Colby my sweet scar, though
I'm sure he'll be over it way before then
Spending time with my family for Thanksgiving
Emmas first words
8 Favorite Things About Fall
Colder Weather (I don't mind hot humid weather
but it's nice when it cools down)
Halloween
Thanksgiving
Fall foliage
New shows on TV
Carving pumpkins
Christmas Shopping
8 Things On My Wish List
A nice home in Vegas
A good job
A little Brett Jr. (that won't be his name though)
A Blue-Ray player
To win the lottery
Plasma TV
Mandy to stop reading over my shoulder
A happy healthy family
8 People I Tag
Mom and Dad (when they start their Blog)
John McCain
Larry
Curly
Moe
Shep
Makenna
Emma

4 comments:

aubri said...

That cracks me up! I can totally picture the two of you working on the blog together! Mandy, why is it that we have to stand there while our husbands post?! I do the SAME thing and it drives Daniel crazy!

The Pfau's said...

Brett you are a Nerd!! We are excited for you guys to live in Vegas too, at least its closer than NY. We can't wait to see your family in a few weeks. I am going to steal Emma and hide somewhere in Moms house so no one tries to steal her from me! Just so you know. Love ya!

Jason & Claire said...

Oh Brett- this made me miss you a lot. I could almost hear your voice saying the answers with your sarcasm on some of the answers. We miss you and your girls and we are pretty pumped to meet a Brett jr in the future.

Deanna said...

I love it. And Colby is excited about the whole showing off scar's thing. We can't wait to see you in a few weeks and love on Makenna and Emma. Love and miss you all.