Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Pics

Aunt Lynn went skydiving sunday for her 60th b-day then came over for cake and to celebrate!


Makenna's best friend "peanut" is with us at least one day a week now, while his mom goes to school, they have SO much fun together.






Makenna making cookies.















We CANNOT get Emma to keep her clothes on, she LOVES, LOVES being naked, and even more so since she discovered her nipples, too funny!




























Uncle Jamie stopped by for a quick visit while he was in NY.






















APPLE PICKING
















































































































































































































































































2 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

I love backeast fall! I miss you all so dang much! I hope everything works out as planned! Now I can't wait for spring next year! Thanks for posting all the pictures of the most beautiful girls ever! We love you all;)

aubri said...

I can't believe how big Emma looks with all that hair! Makes me kinda sad :( Your girls are so beautiful! I was showing Daniel all the pictures and he was like, "Wow, Makenna looks so pretty!" Totally agree!!