Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Just A Few Pics Of Our Cuties

Making faces, encouraged by Daddy.

I was trying to get a picture of how sweet Brett and Makenna were playing together, but Brett has taught Makenna to cover her face when I break out the camera. This is so cute, the other day was Brett's day off and Emma was SO happy to have her Daddy home, but then he had to go to a doctor's appointment by himself! After he left Emma grabbed this stool and was looking out in to the garage whining for here Daddy. Such a Daddy's girl.



Grandpa helping the girls with their megablocks


Kenna posing.


Squishy little girl.





2 comments:

aubri said...

Those pictures are adorable! I can't believe how long Emma's hair is getting! I love it. I love all the pictures you have of their Grandpa playing with them. Those are the sweetest:) Miss you guys!

Jason & Claire said...

Your girls are precious. I miss them. I miss you all so much. Thanks for the adorable pictures. They're getting big way too fast! Love you all;)