Friday, February 11, 2011

Pics for Grandma

After 4 years of living with the princesses, I know Grandma (and Papa) are seriously missing them. Here mom:
Kenny passed out.
When Brett gets home from work i make him a snack if he wants, here is what the girls made for him while i was cooking him some real food, they were very proud of themselves

Emma asleep in the time out chair

One of Emma's Creations



Beautiful Girl

Kenna Holding little Prince William, LOVE him



Emma helpingme with the laundry

And yet another one of Emma's creation
WE MISS YOU GRANDMA AND PAPA, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU....SOON!

3 comments:

granny nanny said...

They made me cry. Makes me so sad to be missing them growing up. I'm hoping that they'll enjoy the time we do have together. No one knows what I'm going thru. Good thing they make anti-depressants. I wish I could get dad to take some. He's just not himself anymore from missing you all.

granny nanny said...

I love the outfit Emma created!

aubri said...

I just LOVE those little princesses:) You guys look like you have so much fun all the time! Oh and I love the pic of Emma asleep in the time out chair!!