Friday, September 19, 2008

I was tagged by Claire and Aubri, so here it goes:

What was I doing 10 years ago?

1.Working at Pizza Village
2. Spending lots of time with my first niece, Amber.
3.Going to high school. 10th grade to be exact.
4.Going to lots of punk rock shows.
5.Hanging out with the 'p' because I love you crew.

What are 5 things on my "to do" list today?

1. Little gym with Makenna.
2.Watch a movie with Brett.
3.Grocery shopping.
4.Laundry
5. Playing outside with the girls.

What are my 5 favorite snacks?

1. Pretzels
2. Popcorn
3. Rice pudding
4. Beef jerky
5. Chocolate

What 5 things would I do if I was a millionaire:

1. Buy a house.
2. Buy new cars.
3. Pay off my parents house
4. College tuition for Makenna and Emma
5. Take all the Scotts and MacDonalds on the Disney cruise.

5 Places I've Lived:

1. Hopewell Jct, NY
2. San Francisco, CA
3. Las Vegas, NV
That's it. I haven't moved alot in my life. I don't really like living in new places I don't know.

5 jobs I've had:

1. Line cook at Roy's in Las Vegas.
2.Front desk clerk at a hotel.
3. Managed Deli delight in Vegas.
4. General Manager at Pizza Village.
5. Extern at Ponzu in San Francisco.

5 People I tag:

I don't even know 5 people who have blogs (how lame am I?), but I do tag Debbi, Deanna and Stasia.

2 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

I love learning stuff about you. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you to become a millionaire soon so we can all go on a Disney Cruise. That would be so much fun for all of the cousins!

Deanna said...

That was fun to read up about you. I love thiese tag things for that reason. I love learning things I didn't know before about people I feel like I've known forever. Love and miss you guys sooooooooo much we can't wait for thanksgiving.