Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Lots of Pictures!





















































































Just wanted to share some pictures of our princesses. We're sad the summer is winding down here in New York now and we're trying to get in every last dip in the pool we can, but the leaves are starting to change and fall is inevitable. Brett hasn't scheduled his hernia surgery yet. He has a doctor appointment again this Thursday so hopefully they will have scheduled his surgery then. Emma has outgrown most of her 0-3 month clothes (how sad!). Initially I thought Emma was going to be our laidback, quiet and peaceful child, but lately she has learned how to coo and "baby" talk and that girl is loud! She loves to sit on her blankets and coo real loud for a long time and just laugh. Saturday Makenna's best friend, Cheito, came over for a play date and Emma could not get enough of watching her sister and Cheito play together. You could tell Emma REALLY wanted to get up out of her bouncy chair and join the fun. Emma went to the doctor about a week ago and she weighed 13 Lbs. 9oz. That means she gained over a pound and a half in just a little over three weeks! Emma goes back to the doctor for her two month checkup tommorow and I am really intrested to see how big she has gotten. Makenna has also grown a ton this summer. She started the summer out wearing 18-24 month clothes and a size 4 or 5 shoe and now I can barely get some of her 3T clothes on her and I just bought her new sneakers that were a size 7 1/2. I really wish I could freeze time and keep our girls the way they are now for at least a couple more years.




4 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

I know what you mean about wishing you could freeze them so they didn't grow so fast. I love all the pictures. They are such cuties. Good luck with Brett's appointment tomorrow. I hope he gets the surgery scheduled so he get past all of this and back to life.

aubri said...

The first and the last pictures are my FAVORITE! That one of Makenna is priceless! Tell your girls to stop growing! They're going to be so big before we get to see them!

The Pfau's said...

I love all the pictures! It makes me miss you guys so much!!! I love the last picture of Makenna give her legs a big squeeze for me! I can't wait to see you guys. Give Emma and Makenna a big kiss for me and tell them I miss them!

Deanna said...

What cute girls!!!! I love the picture of Makenna's hiney and thighs in her swim suit.