Saturday, January 3, 2009

Emma is Officially a Sitter!!

Ok so I know I definitely need to post a pic of this but I am so excited that I had to just get on here and share my sweet Emma's accomplishment. The other day I was worrying about why Emma doesn't sit up yet (Makenna sat up at 5 months) and my dad was telling me it's because she's never put down (it's true Brett and I actually fight over who gets to hold her more). So, I set my sweet little Emma down and right on the first try she just sat there!!! She can sit up pretty well although she still flops over every now and then, but for most part Emma is sitting up (and she has pretty good posture I might add)! I will try and get pics up for everyone to see.

3 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

Yay for Emma! What a big girl. I can't wait to see the pics! I DO understand why she never gets put down though!

The Pfau's said...

Yes we do need a picture! I am sp proud of her but to be completly honest I am a little sad. I hate that she gets bigger while she is away from me! Give her big kisses from me!Yay Emma!

Deanna said...

We definetly need a pic... I'm so excited for her...but it also makes me sad that shes growing up so fast and I'm missing it. Give both your girls a big hug and kiss for me.