Saturday, December 27, 2008

Vegas Trip Pictures





BEST Friends.
















Emma's Blessing.









































































































































Makenna wrestling around with her boy cousins. She now refers to Deanna's boys as "My boys" and she has started to call her cousins Katie and Eric, who live in NY, Koben. She REALLY misses them.

























Brett and Makenna with our newest nephew, Emmett.
































Okay so I took this pic once we were back in NY but Makenna fell asleep in Emma's bouncer and i just couldn't resist.









Again back in NY decorating the tree with Daddy.






































We caught our nephew Caleb rocking out on the baby piano. Sorry Caleb, but this is too funny not to post.




































































Victory atfer going through the children's maze at a Christmas village in Vegas.



















































Okay Sorry there are so many pictures, but Brett and I have the absolute cutest nieces and nephews in the whole universe and we just adore each one of them. We are so grateful for the time we spent with Brett's family in Vegas. Now we have to start working on the Christmas pics.















3 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

Awesome pictures! I loved every single one of them. How fun. Miss you guys! Can't wait to see your Christmas pics! Love you all!

The Pfau's said...

We had such a good time with you guys! We miss you so much! After a little bit of time with you it makes the missing worse. I LOVE your family to peices! Give your girls love for me. Brett can you post a picture update on your belly button i can't help but keep wondering about it!

Deanna said...

thanks for all the pictures. I ahd so much fun watching everyone I forgot to take pictures. We ahd so much fun the thought of not seeing everyone again until next november is KILLING me. My boys having been laughing their heads off at the thought of Makenna calling them "my boys"