Sunday, June 28, 2009

Makenna is 3!!!

Happy Birthday Makenna!! Makenna has been waiting ALL month for her birthday and I am so excited for this birthday for her. It is really her first birthday where we have a whole day planned full of all of Makenna's favortie including the park, cake , balloons, Mc Donald's, sleeping in the tent with Daddy, Chuckee Cheese and some of her favorite people Aunt Stasia, Cheyo and Cheito!! Makenna also had a birthday party on Sunday that was alot of fun and trying to keep up with Makenna and Emma at the party wore me out! So, I can't even begin to list of all Makenna's accomplishments this year but she's gotten to be even more of a charater than she ever was, and i just have to share the following quotes.

Makenna: "Fella!"
Grandma: "Makenna the cat's name is Bella not Fella."
Makenna: "oh ok. Fella!"
Grandma: " No. Makenna look at my lips B-E-L-L-A"
Makenna: "no. You look at my lips F-E-L-L-A"
needless to say the cat is now called Fella.

Today at Makenna's Birthday party my cousin and his girlfriend were leaving...
Me: "Makenna, say good bye to your cousin."
Makenna: (playing with her other cousin) "Bye"
Me: "no. Makenna stop what you're doing, look up and say goodbye to your cousin."
Makenna: (Stops looks straight up in the sky)"Bye. Mommy was that better?"

I Love this girl more than words can say, she is a constant light and source of laughter.....Happy Birthday to my little Stinkerbelle

4 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

She is one special girl. We are all lucky to have her in our lives. We love her. Happy birthday to Makenna!!!

aubri said...

I seriously can't get enough of her sass! She cracks me up. I lov her! Happy Birthday!!!

Deanna said...

Happy Birthday Makenna we love you and can't wait to see you at thanksgiving.

The Pfau's said...

Happy Birthday Makenna! We love you!!