Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Sisters

Yesterday Emma was playing with one of Makenna's birthday presents and Makenna was actually trying to nicely tell her sister that she wanted it when Emma bit her! Today Makenna had her yearly physical and Emma had her one year well baby check up and while Emma was getting her shots Makenna came over to hold her sisters hand when Emma bit her again! Just now Emma fell asleep in my arms and I laid her down on her fold out Dora couch in the living room and Makenna came up and kicked Emma! Guess she's got to learn what goes around comes around. These two are gonna be a handful.

5 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

I was laughing reading this! They both have such bold little personalities! We love them tons and they couldn't have a sweeter mom to keep them in line;)

aubri said...

That's hilarious! (Well to me just because I'm the one reading it and not writing it!) That's awesome that they're all fiesty with eachother! I think that's how I was with my sisters.

Deanna said...

I love that your girls are so cute a fiesty. Just remember... you don't have to worry about someone taking advantage of them. They certainly know how to stick up for themselves. I LOVE IT !!!!

Kimberly said...

I'm sorry, but that is just too cute! :D

The Pfau's said...

Hilarious!!! I am dying to see that- I can;t even picture that from sweet little Emma. So you will have to catch that on video and post it for me!