Thursday, June 4, 2009

Well, I know it's been two weeks since we got back from Disney World

but I'm still new to the whole blogging thing and since this is only the second time I've posted and the first time I've posted pics, hopefully it won't look like a 3rd grader put this together. This is Jason, Claire, Mandy, Makenna and Emma sitting in front of Cinderellas castle waiting for the fireworks.




Makenna and Anneleise were too cute together and weren't afraid to show they loved each other.


I think this is when I first realized how much of a terror Emma can be when she wants to. We had spent all day running around so I took Emmas sandals off to give her feet a rest and she started kicking the back of Makennas seat and her head, laughing when Makenna cried about it. She spent a fair amount of time pulling Makennas hair and kicking her so we finally put Makenna in the back even though she couldn't see as much.


I got used to this view by the end of our vacation. This is one of those moments when Emma was picking on Makenna and I had to stick my head in the side of the stroller to break it up. EMMA STOP TEASING YOUR SISTER. MAKENNA STOP BEING A TATTLE TALE. I thought they would be older before I had to say that for the first time.



It rained quite a bit when we were there so we ran around in ponchos.


Checking out their butts in the mirror.

They found this fountain and didn't wasted any time.








Animal Kingdom


These are two moments of terror. Makenna behind the wheel at the Grand Prix and Emma with us in Teacups. Poor kids.

We had so much fun and thnk you so much to Jason, Claire and Anneliese for flying out from Vegas. Thank you so much to Uncle Jaime for driving up to see us, and much love and many hanks to Debbie for taking Noah to Disney World.

3 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

This makes me miss you all so much! Seeing cousins together always makes me so happy. I was cracking up about makenna and emmas fight. Emmas a smarty! We love all of you and can't wait for thanksgiving to see you again. That's just not right to keep me away from those girls that long! Give them kisses from me;)

The Pfau's said...

I Love all the pictures! I am so glad you guys had such a fun time! Hopefully one of these years we can meet you up there! Or you guys could just move in with us and go to Disneyland anytime?!? I think its sounds perfect! :)

Deanna said...

How fun...I'm glad you had fun despite the rain. I love all the cute pic's. And yeah... the whole sibling/fighting thing starts way too early!