Friday, January 29, 2010

Some new pics

Makenna is not allowed to tattle on her sister or she gets a time out. The other day Daddy was tattling on mommy, so Makenna put him in a time out. This is Daddy sitting in his time out. Checkout Makenna keeping an eye on him in the background, she was not allowing any funny business while he was in time out.






Makenna goes to the beauty salon every other week with my mom to get her nails manicured. The other night Makenna and Emma decided to open a beauty salon of their own in our living room, guess who was their client.



When asked Emma denied having the blue stamp in her mouth.


Emma is such a thrifty little baby. Here she is going through the weekly food flyer with her pen, obviously circling the best sales.

3 comments:

aubri said...

I don't know why or how I missed your last post but YAHOO!!!!! How awesome! And I am so in love with the new pictures you posted. Those girls crack me up! LOVE how Brett is their doll :)

Jason & Claire said...

Brett is such a fun dad. I love these pictures of him with his girls. Hilarious!

I can't believe how much Emma looks like Anneliese in that close up picture. Sweet little cousins!

Deanna said...

I just love love love your cute girls. I'm sure if Makenna put Brett in time out he REALLY needed it. Can't wait to see you guys.