Friday, January 22, 2010

PICS...AND OUR MOVING DATE!!!


Makenna Posing.

Makenna is all potty traines (FINALLY!!!!) and has given up her binky completelt and has......gotten her ears peirced!!



I love, love, love Emma in pigtails!


Makenna sleding, both girls, loved it this year.



Shot in the head with a nerf dart
New Year's eve

christmas morning

Christmas Eve in their new christmas pjs, they were so excited with their pj's they thought that was their only gift and they couldn't have been happier. Sweet girls
Emma loves wearing this bathing suit of makenna's
And wearing makenna's pull up, she can put these on herself over her clothes

This is how we spend our saturday nights Brett and I took Makenna to NYC to see the Rockettes before christmas. She loved it. Here she is asleep on Daddy on the train ride back home.

Picking out a sweet in grand central


Chech out those ballons behind Brett, doesn't he look like Mickey mouse? This is dinner in Rockefeller Center













































Seriously, how cute are they?














So, Brett has gotten laid off from work again which is the perfect kick in the butt we need to get moving back to Vegas! We figure instead of look for a new job we are just gonna pack up and go! We have to wait to get just a few things ironed out, but we reserved the moving van today and they are coming to get our stuff on March 24th so all our stuff and us will be arriving in Vegas sometime April 1st. Yay! Finally!











3 comments:

The Pfau's said...

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so excited!!! So we will see you soon. Have I mentioned Disneyland is great in April? We love you guys soooooo much and cannot wait for you to be closer! YAY! YAY! YAY! I am doing my happy dance right now. I can't wait to tell Iris her pink tister is moving closer :) YAY! YAY!

Jason & Claire said...

Y-A-Y!!!! Could I be any happier? No way! I C-A-N'T wait!!!! There's going to be some excitement in our house today!

Adorable pictures too! They made me even more excited to see you guys ALL the time;)

Kimberly said...

What great pictures!! Your girls just get cuter and cuter!! I'm so happy that things worked out for you to go to Vegas!! Best of luck in getting a new job!! I can tell the Vegas clan is thrilled! ;)