Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Tagged by Claire

A-Age: 27: (
B-Bed size: Queen
C-Chore you hate:Washing sippy cups and bottles
D- Dog's name: Oh, no dog, but i am extremely jealous of Daniel's new pug
E- Essential start your day item: Toothbrush, i can't function until i brush my teeth
F- Favorite color: Pink
G- Gold or Silver?: Silver
H- Height: 5'10"
I- I am....: I am one of the most streesed out/nervous person you will ever meet.
J-Job: Mom/Wife
K-Kids: Makenna and Emma
L- Living arrangements: Live in a house with brett, makenna, emma, my mom and dad, and one of the best backyards ever
M- Mom's name: Debby
N- Nickname: Mandicelli
O-Overnight hospital stay other than birth: Nope
P- Pet Peeves: procrastination, and whining
Q- Quote from a movie:
R- Right orleft handed?; Right
S- Siblings: In age order, Geri, Kitty, Jamie and Josh
T- Time you wake up: Whenever Makenna gets up which has been about 11am lately, i LOVE that our kids sleep in!
U- Unique thing about your car: I can drive my car around all day with me and the girls in it, but as soon as Brett gets in the car he steams up all the windows, i don't know why, but this NEVER fails, he always steams up the car, what is up with that?
V- Vegetables you hate: Brocoli rabe
W- Ways you run late: Underestimating how long it takes my kids to get ready, Makenna has to pick ouy various toys to take with her and lately she won't leave the house until she puts lip gloss on and washes her hands, this process takes FOREVER!!!
X- X-rays you've had; Ankle, wrist, knee, chest
Y- Yummy food you make: I make the absolute best white chocloate cheesecake ever
Z- Zoo favorite- The drive through safari at six flags in new jersey, if you feed the girrafes out of your window, they stick their tongues into your car.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

It's so fun to read these and get to know you better! I LOVE your background!! How cute! Hope you guys had great holidays!

Jason & Claire said...

That's hilarious about Brett fogging up the windows! And, what's up with Makenna having to put lip gloss on every time she leaves the house? I love it.

Kay, I have to ask...do the giraffe tongues actually touch you? That would be awesome to see them that close but the threat of them actually touching me would be too much for me!

Miss you and love you all;) I hope Makenna is working on her assignment we talked about. Like I said, I'll do her hair every single day;)

aubri said...

WHITE CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE??!!?? Do you like how everyone else mentions sentimentel things and I'm the one who would mention the food? lol! But for real, when you move back here you've gotta make me some of that:) Okay, but for real, reading that makes me just love Makenna more. She seriously cracks me up! She hs the best little personality! AH! So move out here already...I'm having withdrawals!