Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I Think It's Funny....

That Emma's Favorite word (and action) is "PUSH"

Makenna saw a commercial for a toy she wants then turned to Brett and I and said "Maybe you guys can buy that on EBay for me"

Makenna is mildly obsessed with playing the Wii, seriously cute.

Emma was supposeto give Daddy a "head butt" (of course Brett encourages this) and instead poked him in the eye, Brett wound up at the doctor's and is on antbiotics for the nasty cut Emma put on his eyeball

Emma Head Butts, really cute, but hurts when you're not expecting it

Makenna's pet fish died (well over a week ago) , we never told her, just got rid of the body and bowl and she has not even asked about it.

When Emma cries she always says "I'm sad"

Makenna's potty buddy is Emma, she will not sit on the potty by herself so Makenna makes Emma come with her and Emma will stay with Makenns until she's done.

Emma loves doing crosswords, she puts on grandma's glasses, takes grandma's puzzle book and will sit there for a good hour "doing puzzles" ever so serious.

Makenna HATES cold weather and particularly the snow, we have literally had to force her to go outside this winter, and play in the snow. Thank god it's warming up, FINALLY!

3 comments:

Jason & Claire said...

So, so, so cute! I love how one-of-a-kind your girls are. Brett's eye sounds scary!

Okay, I keep starting to email you back and it just makes me sad. So, know I'm not ignoring you. I just miss you guys and I'm pretty bummed;) I WILL get to it!

aubri said...

Oh man, those had me laughing out loud! I can't believe Brett's eye got so bad! Serves him right for encouraging such behavior:) Your girls are amazing. I can't wait to live closer to you guys so I can experience this stuff first-hand!

Deanna said...

Your girls crack me up! You never know what Makenna is going to come up with. And the thought of emma with her grandmas glasses on "doing crosswords puzzles" for an HOUR. If you ever get tired of them I'll take them in a heartbeat.